Crimson kiss forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson kiss forums

A place where the creatures of the night can come an relase the stress of their day by chatting with other members.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does it mean to you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-21

What does it mean to you? Empty
PostSubject: What does it mean to you?   What does it mean to you? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:04 am

The bite? the exchange of certain fluids, how do you believe it should take place and what does it mean?

I'm still new to thinking actively about vampirism, and fuel always stokes the fire... So fuel me up!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Admin
Cherry

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to you?   What does it mean to you? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 4:41 am

its an eternal bond... something you can never break... no matter what, you cant unsuck someones blood.. and blood is a vital thing.. its what keeps up alive.. so giving someone your blood is like giving someone your life.. its something you should do ONLY once .. because after that .. it means nothing.. by once i mean with one person.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonkiss.rpg-board.net
Drake

Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to you?   What does it mean to you? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:23 pm

I can deffinitely see what you're saying. I'd only suck the blood of the person I loved anyways, and would only let the same person do it to me. I don't want to be feeding someone from my body unless I know they're willing to do the same for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does it mean to you?   What does it mean to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does it mean to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson kiss forums :: The "morbid" stuff :: The Crimson kiss-
Jump to: